|Independent Sales Representitive
We are a advertising company that has been in business for almost 30 years, at this time we are wanting to expand our reaches in the Salt Lake and Ogden area.
Requirements that we are looking for in this job would be:
* Being able to Identify new prospects and setting appointments
* Travel to make effective sales presentations
* Writing follow-up sales letters and call reports
* Develop new advertising accounts and maintain an existing base of advertisers
* Prepare and deliver smart proposals that benefit the customer and the company (a win, win situation)
* Most importantly . . . MOVE ADVERTISING DECISION MAKERS TO COMMITMENT
In this career, the importance of developing trusting and lasting business relationships with clients cannot be overstated. Ask yourself this:
* Are your talents at a place that you consider yourself a Self Motivator ?
* Do you have a burning desire to be the best at what you do?
* Do you need to be in a fast-paced, high tempo, intense environment?
* Can you be direct, to the point and forceful when you know what is right for the clients, without coming off as pushy or overly aggressive?
* Are you disciplined individual who handles paperwork easily and always sees projects through?
* Do you have stamina to work as many hours per week as necessary?
* Do you possess strong interpersonal skills and do you work at getting customers and associates to like you?
This job is a 1099 contract position, with this compensation is commission based, you will receive a residual commission for accounts that you set up, as well for all new advertising customers. There is also a separate commission base for sells of printed product and promotional products.
Based on current Sales Reps. after 3 mo. they are earning $2500 +. Having said that months 1-3 averaged at $1000+. This depends all on your drive and motivation. The commission base is unlimited you can earn as much as you are willing to put in the work for.
Please only reply to this if you are serious and willing to work hard. Call (800) 967-6271 for details and to schedule interviews